Skip to content
1. Terms of Sale: By purchasing tickets you understand and agree that ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. You will not receive any physical tickets in the mail, but your names will be added to the boarding list. If you cannot attend after purchasing tickets, please send another couple to attend in your place and contact us in advance with their names to be added to the boarding list. Thank you for your understanding of this strict policy.
2. General Disclaimer: The information, resources, and materials presented in the Anchored by Love Date Night program are intended to be educational and not for diagnosis, prescription, or treatment of any health disorder whatsoever. The seminar facilitators do not claim to be licensed professional counselors or marriage and family therapists. Therefore, attending and participating in this seminar should not replace consultation with a competent health professional. Chaplain Training Academy, the Anchored by Love Date Night facilitators and volunteers are in no way liable for any misuse of the seminar material.
3. This event is open to dating, engaged or married couples. No children are permitted. The content of the Anchored by Love Date Night is based on biblical principles for all relationships. We believe in a God-ordained view of marriage based on Genesis 2:24 which says, “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” For various reasons, we cannot accomodate wedding proposals or renewal of vows during our program.
4. Attire: For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, Capri pants or a sundress is recommended. We discourage collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers.
5. Be aware that photographs and video may be taken for use in promoting our programs and events. These may be used in various media outlets, including (but not limited to) internet, publications, and social media. If you do not want your picture taken or shared, please inform us during the event in which photographs and video are being taken.
6. Where do I board the Spirit of Lake Murray for the dockside event? The Spirit of Lake Murray is docked in Leesville, SC (Lexington County). Set your GPS or smartphone map application to drive to the Spirit of Lake Murray designated parking area street address: 103 Rocky Ridge Rd, Leesville, SC 29070. After you park, you will board a small shuttle bus or golf cart will take you across the street to the boat dock.
7. Where can I learn more about the Spirit of Lake Murray? Call them at (803) 730-3044 or visit www.LakeMurrayCruises.com
8. Do you offer a private Date Night program? Yes, please send us an email with your request.
9. For additional questions, please send us an email. Thank you.