1. Terms of Sale: By purchasing cruise tickets you understand and agree that ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. We cruise rain or shine throughout the year. You will not receive any physical tickets in the mail, but your names will be added to the boarding list. If you cannot attend after purchasing tickets, please send another couple to attend in your place and contact us in advance with their names to be added to the boarding list. Thank you for your understanding of this strict policy.
2. General Disclaimer: The information, resources, and materials presented in the Anchored by Love Relationship Seminar are intended to be educational and not for diagnosis, prescription, or treatment of any health disorder whatsoever. The seminar facilitators do not claim to be licensed professional counselors or marriage and family therapists. Therefore, attending and participating in this seminar should not replace consultation with a competent health professional. Chaplain Training Academy, the Anchored by Love seminar facilitators and volunteers are in no way liable for any misuse of the seminar material.
3. Where do I board the Spirit of Lake Murray for our Couples Cruise? All cruises depart from the Spirit of Lake Murray dock in Leesville, SC (Lexington County). Set your GPS or smartphone map application to drive to the Spirit of Lake Murray designated parking area street address: 103 Rocky Ridge Rd, Leesville, SC 29070. After you park, you will board a small shuttle bus or golf cart will take you across the street to the boat dock.
5. Do you offer a private group Couples Cruise and Relationship Seminar for members of a church or organization? Yes, please send us an email with your request or leave us a voicemail at 803-403-2458.
6. For additional questions, please send us an email or leave us a voicemail at 803-403-2458. Thank you.